|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Manual Test Cases Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
Firefox 1.5.0.* Thunderbird 1.5.0.* SeaMonkey 1.0.*
Firefox 2.0.* Thunderbird 2.0.* SeaMonkey 1.1.*
Firefox 3.0.* Thunderbird 3.0.* SeaMonkey 1.5.*
|XPI (jarred)||Install or Download||Install or Download||Install or Download|
|XPI (flat)||Install or Download||Install or Download||Install or Download|
|XULRunner tarball (jarred)||Download||Download||Download|
|XULRunner tarball (flat)||Download||Download||Download|
The XULRunner packages contain only the chrome code for XUL Widgets, with the following structure:
* chrome/xulwidgets.jar (jarred chrome only) * chrome/content/xulwidgets/ (flat chrome only) * chrome/locale/en-US/xulwidgets/ (flat chrome only) * chrome/skin/xulwidgets/ (flat chrome only) * chrome/xulwidgets.manifest.inc
To use them, merge the chrome directory with your XULRunner application, and then append the contents of xulwidgets.manifest.inc to chrome.manifest.
- The version number on XUL Widgets is 0.5.1. If you have an earlier version, reject it and wait about 24 hours for the project mirrors to finish updating.
- Version 0.5.* is NOT BACKWARDS-COMPATIBLE with 0.4.*. You should uninstall version 0.4.* before installing version 0.5.*.
- Version 0.2.* had a broken install.rdf and update.rdf. You will not receive any further updates for version 0.2.*
- Version 0.3.* for flat builds will update to a jarred XUL Widgets, which is why you should manually request version 0.4.0.
- A few XPI packages may have had a version number of 1.3.2. This version number is incorrect; the actual version of that release was 0.1.1.